Ghost Recon.net Forums
Ruin

Bugs in Multiplayer - Patch 1.06 Only

Report any problems you have to help our friends at GRIN with the June patch.

Please keep discussion limited, this is a "Report Only" thread.

Thanks!

To speed up this process, screen shots of incident will help, and or video foortage.

We have now many threads on feed back pinned.

SP/MP/

When giving feedback on SP Missions using bots please say so.

When doing MP missions with your mates also say so.

This is your chance to change and improve this game, we have a team that is willing to listen and help, take advantage of the opertunity you have.

Colin

In both SP and MP modes, the SCAR L is listed as having 60 rounds in the weapon choice screen. While playing, it has 30 rounds (31 when one is in the chamber). Just a typo or what?

Also, I got the same thing as CCC last night while playing MP. First match finished. At the beginning of the second match, I didn't show up in the 'lobby'. I started right in the same place I ended in the first match. No one could see me. I couldn't shoot anyone. They couldn't shoot me. HOWEVER, and this was the funniest dang thing ever, I could launch grenades at people. They would have a 'fatal accident' when the thing blew up. When the third match started, everything was back to normal.

Edited by ZapTheSheep

I forget to get the actual verbage from the crashlog but I will next time. About every other time I creat a large explosion (first time was when I blew up the gas tanker) I get a crash with a directbufferoverrun type crash (again not exact wording). By every other time I mean, the first time it crashed I reloaded and it blew up no prob, then I have to blow up a tank and crash. Reload and the tank blows up fine. Then I have to blow up sone ADATs and the first time it crashes, reload and it blows up fine. Move on to the next one and crash, reload and both blow up fine, then I have to call in airstrike on the tank at the embassy and crash. Just giving you references to what happened, I will list specs if needed odds are it is my comp but gotta check.

I think this bugs happens do to the fact that I have 4 PC running graw off of the same network.

Mon May 22 10:13:13 2006

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.06

data\lib\script_network\gametype\zone.dsf(-1): Program containing class has been destroyed

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypedomination.dsf(0)

I also get random crashes to desktop with out any crash log just that a problem with graw.exe with somekind of window saying the problem is being sent once i close it.

Whenever I blow up vehicles, another one spawns right under it once destroyed, littering the streets with the same cars over and over. Am I the only one noticing this?

Edit: In multiplayer

Edited by NuclearDruid

Here is the verbage from the above listed crash:

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.10

Could not load geometry because IDirect3D9::CreateVertexBuffer failed.

Direct3D could not allocate sufficient memory to complete the call.

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\managers\viewportmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\levels\mission02\mission02.dsf(0)

Update today 3rd June.

You should now be using the latest patch.