Ghost Recon.net Forums
Colin

GRAW PATCH FEEDBACK

Please feel free to give feed back here and to Ubisoft re the patch.

When posting please make sure you give the following details.

Computer Spec.

GRAW Vesion/DVD/CDROM/DOWNLOAD

Error log if saved.

Detailed description of problem, with photo or video evidence.

And the circumstances prior to the problem occuring.

Also check before posting Ubisoft Technicle Support, these issues as you may have realised are being dealt with as quickly as possible.

Also please add any possative feed back on the patch.

Fixes:

Client no longer receives "CD key rejected" message when server dies in coop. - Crosscom border now correctly disappears when spawning into AI ghost in coop.

Fixed issues with leaving mission area in coop.

Fixed in-mission inventory issues that could cause double gun objects.

Player nicknames are now correctly shortened to fit Ghost leader HUD in coop.

A memory leak occurring in certain situations when playing Domination has been sealed.

Ghost AI is now less likely to stare at the walls when taking cover.

Adjusted map settings and glitches on missions 3, 4 and 10.

Certain animations have been corrected.

Adjusted sounds for certain objects.

Some text strings have been added or corrected.

Please feel free to give feed back here and to Ubisoft re the patch.

When posting please make sure you give the following details.

Computer Spec.

GRAW Vesion/DVD/CDROM/DOWNLOAD

Error log if saved.

Detailed description of problem.

And the circumstances prior to the problem occuring.

Also check before posting Ubisoft Technicle Support, these issues as you may have realised are being dealt with as quickly as possible.

Also please add any possative feed back on the patch.

I have instal the retail version of the new patch 1,06 but the game wont start after that,WHY??

Regards Jimmy

COMP. Spec.

AMD 2500 Barton

Motherboard: ABIT

Ram: 1028

Videocard: Nvidea Geforce 6800 gs

I loaded the GRAW patch and now GRAW will not open. I can see it start in the task manager but it just disapppears. Checked error log and it is not logging an error of any sort. Tried turning off DVD emulater as i have heard could cause a problem with the security software and still no go.

No circumstance prior to this problem. just trying to add the patch...

Interesting bug... No problem with game play but now the mission briefing screen while the mission is loading is messed up. Seems to print out a 1/2 sentence on both the right side (the tips display) and the left (the briefing). Anyone else seen this one? I'm kinda' afraid of reinstalling / reloading as I don't want to start the game over again if it currupts the save files (I'm already deep in mission 4...)

This is the retail CD and my specs (which I don't think are applicable):

P4 3.4 HT, 1gig mem, 7800GTX with 256meg, Audigy2...

Woohoo Teamspeak no longer sounds like the garbled mess it was before the patch, my pals on TS are no longer related to Norman Collier, good stuff

My good old AI friend Kirkland previously destroyed a tank in my updated retail version, however since then he's running around like this.

specialweapon3xr.th.jpg

Also since the patch the cross-com seems to stuck sometimes if I try to select one of my comrades and then 2 are highlighted at the same time (the fullscreen helmetcam isn't working then).

My Specs:

Pentium 4 2.64 Ghz

2 GB Ram

Gainward 6800 GT golden sample + 256 MB

Windows XP Home + SP1 & 2 as well as latest updates.

Edited by Vth_F_Smith

I have instal the retail version of the new patch 1,06 but the game wont start after that,WHY??

Regards Jimmy

I too experienced the same problem, along with a friend. back to using original version until workaround is resolved.

-If i turn of EAX, leave it off! (it turns on everytime i start the game).

Same issue here... was bugging the heck out of me, but thought maybe it was just me as i was messing with some of the xml's for serving.

Sorry no screen caps. When the MP Dominiation game ends and a new match is started I will find myself where I left off and unable to kill anyone/be killed. Haveto exit the server and reenter it. Also find myself getting more server disconnects then I did before I patched.

Chris

AMD 4400+DC

Asus 7600gs 512mb x2

2GB Corsair XMS

Asus A8N32SLI- Deluxe

Windows MCE

N.A. CD version of GRAW patched to 1.06

I also have these patch problems.

Just doesnt start after being patched.

And I dont know how to uninstall patch. :(

Does anyone? Or do I have to reinstall it all?

im having the same problem after the patch.. the game wont start up. please help

im having the same problem after the patch.. the game wont start up. please help

Add HACK to the game wont start after patch.....with no crash log....just wont start

HACK

Add HACK to the game wont start after patch.....with no crash log....just wont start

HACK

I spoke to soon...it appears I am in the group of people who cant get the game to start up period.

Just got my vid card back from the RMA.....installed it...installed GRAW...and the patch...no go...read some have problems with it....uninstalled GRAW...reinstalled GRAW but no patch....

same thing....GRAW screen...then black screen....then back to the desktop....I do have current sound driver...and I am updating my video driver now..just in case...

ASUS A8N32 Deluxe

ASUS EN7900 GTtop

2 GB RAM

AMD X2 4400

(using onboard sound as of now)

HACK

Make sure you have the latest video, mainboard and sound drivers 1st.

Turn off any forced settings in video card for anti aliasing and filtering.

uninstall graw, delete the directory c:\program files\ubisoft.

reinstall fresh then try it. Next patch it and then try it.

Add mine name to that list of 1.06 patch non-loaders. I however went as far to reload the entire game... twice along with the patch. and still the game wont load. im perplexed. I thought it might be a bad shortcut on the desktop, so i went to the source, right in the program folder. that too fails to load.

When I double click the icon "GRAW.exe", it shows the hourglass for a moment and then nothing. GRAW 1.00 runs just fine but the patch wont let it load. I too have tried both patches to 1.06 with the same results.

@GRIN guys, any idea why this is happening?

I am holding out for the second patch today, maybe it will help something.