Ghost Recon.net Forums

With this Server stats box for some reason it keeps changeing the map size when i add both servers anyone have this issue?

http://test.ghostsquad.us

you need to download version 1.7 from my site

DeadlyForceGaming.com

It is listed for download in the top 20 newest and Top 20 downloaded

Major fix in version 1.7 is image size in display.

Since you are running multi version my server sigs might be a better option for you. Look in the navigation menu under server tools > Click on server sigs to start the proccess

Cool Thanks ill try that out...

Server Sig looks like this

display.png

Also on version 1.7 it checks for map image and if none is found uses a generic image for display. This will be a major factor as new maps come out.

Edited by RuTHlezz1

I would like that also.

Specially that xml parser looks very interesting

Is anyone out there making a new Query for GRAW ?

Ta

A.

Yes.. i am working with a programmer form DS CORPS7 to make atool for stats and for controlling the server

we need 2 weeks

So, how does this work with people who have dedicated hosting packages from vendors?

I can see how this would work if it were on the same machine.

Question - sorry if this was asked before - Is this a stat tracker or just a server staus query?

I would love a basic php server status query for the server to see who is in the server at the moment and what map they are on. I don't particularly care about scores or stats.

Question - sorry if this was asked before - Is this a stat tracker or just a server staus query?
In this topic - it's all about stats script.

I would love a basic php server status query for the server to see who is in the server at the moment and what map they are on. I don't particularly care about scores or stats.

Server status script:

I don't know if someone updated that script - if so, I hope he'll post.

Anyway... Here's a little script that'll do it for you:

http://cert-clan.com/download/PHP-Server-Q...ighter_v0.5.zip

If your site is on phpNuke or sth like that search the GR.net forum - there's a graw nuke block also.

I will release the updated module this weekend. I was planning on finishing up version 1.8 that would work with the latest patch but I ended up having to go to Alabama to set up a network. Anyway check back on Sat afternoon and the newest release should be out.

Server status script:

If your site is on phpNuke or sth like that search the GR.net forum - there's a graw nuke block also.

PHP-Server-Query GRAW v0.5 @ BR.clan.se

Edited by ^BR^LARSA

we need xml files of all gamtypes that are currently available for GRAW

So if someone has a server and has got xml files from the different gametypes, i would be very thankfull.

Server status script:

PHP-Server-Query GRAW v0.5 @ BR.clan.se

Looks good but you have modified and added maps... yet didn't list a download for it. The .5 doesn't have the maps... will anyone release a newer version including the new maps?

I registered there to download this script, but never get the activation email.

Can someone send me this script ( sunraa at ghostaholic dot com).

I hope it's easy to customize this, cause looks like this guy is a good coder, but he need to work on the layout:)

I hope it's easy to customize this, cause looks like this guy is a good coder, but he need to work on the layout:)

mmmmm

Edited by Rhoov

Did you wait long enough? Mine came in about 10 min or so after i received the paypal confirmation.

Am i missing something?

Do you need to pay for this?

I waited like 2-3 hours i think

Am i missing something?

Do you need to pay for this?

I waited like 2-3 hours i think

For the full version you need to pay

Ok, then i need limited version to test it, then i might buy the full version. I hope it's not to expensive.

Ok, then i need limited version to test it, then i might buy the full version. I hope it's not to expensive.

10$...

I would say that's not bad.. let me link you to ours live... this is our TDM

TDM STATS

Here is my stats (individual) (ignore the grenade count though in the last 10 games, they are fixing a bug

http://www.attackforcez.com/Ladder-Graw/in...e&player=14

and here is our server info (also how it looks once we wrapped it in the site)

http://www.attackforcez.com/index.php?modu...page=Serverinfo

It now even shows the last 10 games you played (stats from) and same with every player... which is great for recording match stats woot! (although there is a bug in the grenade kills that they are going to fix)

You can also have multiple server update the same stats page... so theoretically GSP's like monstergaming could use one copy and have all there Graw servers update it so everyone can see there stats and link to it.

The server tool will find all instances of graw on the server (in case you are running more then one) and upload it to your site. It requires one mysql database on your website (none on the game server) to run.

Great tool and well worth the 10$

Edited by ROCOAFZ