GR:AW Will Be $19.95 in three months

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a great game. I'm glad it isn't like [GR] - I would have thrown a holy fit if it was. (Similar to what's going on about it NOT being [GR]... funny)

Honestly, if you intend to EVER play it, buy it now!

NOW!

Why?

Buisness.

UBI, if they don't see the PC end selling well, is going to cut GRIN's cash flow on the game - therefore, they will not be able to continue to legally finish the game. Same thing happened to Tribes: Vengeance w/Vivendi. They cut the blood line, and now T:V is completly dead - absolutly destroyed the Tribes series as a whole.

Ontop of that, GRIN, may get a rather bad rep for that, and would be really hard pressed to get another contract for a game again. I hate to be the naysayer - but it's buisness. (Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, anyone in GRIN, or the buisness for that matter)

I'm saving money so I can even buy a second copy for my Fiancee - who also likes to play FPS games. If nothing else - we'll play co-op on a LAN. Better than nothing - and it's still a fun game.

Most games come down in price after a couple months. If, I had known, how fun "Far Cry" was, I would have purchased it at full price. However, after playing the Demo, a year after its' release, I bought it for $19.95 on Direct2drive fron IGN. No matter how popular a game is,it will come down in price. I don't think this thread has much merit. No offense intended.

Most games come down in price after a couple months. If, I had known, how fun "Far Cry" was, I would have purchased it at full price. However, after playing the Demo, a year after its' release, I bought it for $19.95 on Direct2drive fron IGN. No matter how popular a game is,it will come down in price. I don't think this thread has much merit. No offense intended.

WoW just recently dropped in price.

It's been out for 2 years, and for 2 years it was $50 (Excluding the special sale events).

Just saw GRAAAW on sale at Walmart for $20.

Upon closer inspection, someone put all the copies in another games spot.

:lol:

:P Nothing wrong with that. $50 was way to much for a game that only had about $20 of content anyhow. :o