take down carlos

dveary

I cannot bring that helicopter down with carlos in it

Ant tips??

*scratches head*

You mean the one that toasts the APC, and then flies off?

You don't have to bring the Helo down, at least, I didn't. But I've only finished it on normal so far.

Just keep heading towards the next waypoint. Eventually, you should find that carlos is holed up somewhere, not in the helo.

No, on PS2 Version, there is a mission where Carlos steals helicopter and has football with him. The mission objective is to bring down Carlos with the fixed guns that are there. I just cant seem to do it. I thought there may be some method or pattern I dont know about

No, on PS2 Version, there is a mission where Carlos steals helicopter and has football with him.  The mission objective is to bring down Carlos with the fixed guns that are there.  I just cant seem to do it.  I thought there may be some method or pattern I dont know about

Oh, I'm an idiot. My apologies, I thought I was still in the 360 version thread.

I haven't played the PS2 version, sorry I wasn't much help.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I also can't get it down :(

You have to get to the crash site of the other hello, ther you will find stationary wapons, you can shoot the Carlos chopper down with them.

To get to the crash site you have to shoot well and move a lot, start moving as soon as carlos chopper starts attaking the other chopper, go to the right and then turn left and then got straight, when you get to the bulding go left, about half a block you can find health and ammo good luck

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...