Ghost Recon.net Forums
papadopolis

need help - Stuck on 2nd level

:( im on the second levle and it wont allow me to enter the parking garage the entrance is blocked with a blow up car and i dont know how to blow up the building they keep on saying to destroy

When you demo the building walk upto the wall where your objective is at, and when the thing comes up on your screen pull the left trigger.

hope this helps

Does anybody know if there is a walkthough available online? I rented the game, and don't have the book so it's pretty complicating.. also I expect to be stuck at points throughout the game... Gamefaqs didn't have a walkthough :(

Also I can't believe the slow-down on the PS2 version.. the enemies don't move smoothly at all.. oh well

Ok, I had the exact same problem and here's how I fixed it:

Take the game out and delete the profile completely off the hard drive. Then, go rework the first two missions. After I did that, it worked fine. And BTW, you don't ever go into the parking garage. To blow up the building, you have to run up to it and when the icon pops up down at the bottom center of the screen, hit L.

Edited by Jags0333

No problem, I don't remember having to go into the parking garage when I did the mission.

Don't have to go into the parking garage? Okay, where do you go after you blow up the building? Theres a pile of rubble laying in the road that I cannot pass and since I can't jump...where to go?

Edited by Mobius