New Dev Video - GRAW PC footage

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope this doesn't turn into another 450,000 view thread  :whistle:

I knew that was coming... :P

If the download is going slow for you guys, try different mirrors on the server. The first two I tried was going at about 8kbs. Then I tried distro #13 and the download speed was at 350k. There is some very cool, clips in that interview. Looks like GR.. :)

Bo, I like what y'all did with the weapons down and up animation. I think this alone will help appease us no weapons view types. I can live with this from the looks of things.

Good to hear you say that WK. I was worrying about you and others, not having a no weapon view :thumbsup:

If the download is going slow for you guys, try different mirrors on the server. The first two I tried was going at about 8kbs. Then I tried distro #13 and the download speed was at 350k
The man speaks the truth, I'm at 160 now. That is cool as long as nobody else steals my bandwidth. :shifty:

I haven't got it down myself so i don't know what you are talking about guys :)

Though if you got to:

www.gon.se  you got a 300mb interview and some stuff - might be the same but I don't know :)

/Bo

This is the same stuff with the first few minutes cut out where it talks about GR:AW and they interview you, Bo.

I haven't got it down myself so i don't know what you are talking about guys :)

Though if you got to:

www.gon.se  you got a 300mb interview and some stuff - might be the same but I don't know :)

/Bo

This is the same stuff with the first few minutes cut out where it talks about GR:AW and they interview you, Bo.

Right ok thanks. For you Swedes I reccomend the www.gon.se instead though.

Looks great !

Cant wait for translation!

there were a few english words i picked out

redstorm, ubisoft, story, narration, Cnn report, animation (maybe), gameplay, effect, ghost recon (lol), adaptive, reactive, babysit, mexico city, photo, gameplay, special forces, teamleader, coverfire (maybe), multiplayer, mission, then he laughs at the end.

Some realy cool footage.

That was just amazing. My Swedish must be kicking in, I understood "team leader" and "multiplayer" (joke :lol: ). Will you be doing any English interviews in the near future? Did Game Trailers.com contact you guys yet?

GRIN, one of the coolest minor details that I like a lot is the reflection that happens on the scope lens (when not zoomed). It's the "little things" that make a big difference.

silent_op