Trees and plants and stuff

Ok so, this episode of GR takes place in the City of Mexico and nearby villages. In that city, there are trees and plants. My question is how many models of trees and plants are there? Why? Well, many of us would like to make jungle maps with the game editor without having to make trees models because many of us mappers don’t know how to mod, and even if we learn how to mod, it is a lot of work, and I’m lazy.

So Invaders, do you think that there are enough kinds of vegetation models with the editor to attempt a jungle map when we get AW? :hmm:

:flowers:

Edit: And I know… No question about modding. What I’m asking is, if they think that there is sufficient models to make a jungle map with them. k?

Edited by RatoN

Ok so, this episode of GR takes place in the City of Mexico and nearby villages. In that city, there are trees and plants. My question is how many models of trees and plants are there? Why? Well, many of us would like to make jungle maps with the game editor without having to make trees models because many of us mappers don’t know how to mod, and even if we learn how to mod, it is a lot of work, and I’m lazy.

So Invaders, do you think that there are enough kinds of vegetation models with the editor to attempt a jungle map when we get AW?  :hmm:

:flowers:

Edit: And I know… No question about modding. What I’m asking is, if they think that there is sufficient models to make a jungle map with them. k?

even if there was, it would be the wrong kind of vegetation, unless you want a jungle full of palm trees...

Well, many of us would like to make jungle maps with the game editor without having to make trees models because many of us mappers don’t know how to mod, and even if we learn how to mod, it is a lot of work, and I’m lazy.

How could you call yourself a mapper if you cant make a tree? If your lazy to make models for a mod then it isnt for you. Im just really confused by that statement, thats one thing i hate about other games that have a game mapper becuase you get people that make maps by piecing old stuff together and cant work to make new stuff.

Well, many of us would like to make jungle maps with the game editor without having to make trees models because many of us mappers don’t know how to mod, and even if we learn how to mod, it is a lot of work, and I’m lazy.

How could you call yourself a mapper if you cant make a tree? If your lazy to make models for a mod then it isnt for you. Im just really confused by that statement, thats one thing i hate about other games that have a game mapper becuase you get people that make maps by piecing old stuff together and cant work to make new stuff.

Well, I would say let everybody be good at their own turf. If you are good with making new objects and 'total conversion' mods, please do so. People who just 're-map/customize' ("mappers") existing maps and objects to create a new map/ mission, please do so. Both ways GR1 has great mods! On both sides there there is the chance the created mod is not good at all. Why ask from somebody who can create superb 'customized' mods/missions to go and spend a lot of time creating new objects like trees?

Bottom line, do the thing where you are good at and please don't start name calling people who doesn't have the same skills you do. Everybody has his/her own specialties.

Peace Ya'll :sheep: