Ghost Recon.net Forums
Recon_Sniper

GRAW 4 Xbox

Since I dont have a 360 yet <_< I was wonderin should I get the regular Xbox version to entertain me until I get a 360 or wait I have heard a lot of bad things about it.

Hey Recon, I am currently in your position too. I have not found a 360 yet. I have seen a good number or core systems, but I'm not willing to pay $500 to piece together a Premium Package. Besides, I have a bunch of other things that I am working on, so a 360 is not exactly a top priority either.

GRAW for the 360 sounds like it is literally twice the game that the Xbox version is. I'll pass on it and wait until I find a 360. To be honest, I'm not even looking that hard for one. I walk into an EB every three weeks to a month, and one day when I happen to find one, I'll pick it up.

my friend, do not buy that game. i rented it, and i didn't even get past the first level it was so bad. its crap. its a budget game, just selling for $50. do yourself a favor and spend $50 elswhere, like on something that wont give you permanent brain damage from pure suck ass. :angry: