Ghost Recon.net Forums
Becky89

GRAW sucks so bad on xbox, DON'T BUY!

I was praising it when i first got it because it starts out really well, but then GOD DAMN you'd think u were playing some new fangled delta force or some other mediocre arcade game! Nothing like Ghost Recon AT ALL!

Save ur money for pc or 360 version, its not worth it, pfft u can fully recharge health! very bad.

worst $100 i ever spent here i come ebay.

This what I like to see good constructive posting.

Could you tell us please, what it is you dont like about the whole game.

Please dont skimp on the details.

This what I like to see good constructive posting.

Could you tell us please, what it is you dont like about the whole game.

Please dont skimp on the details.

I was in a hurry when i made the thread and had to get off the pc as soon as i hit reply so i had planned to come back with my points....

*Campaign only took 6 HOURS to complete!!!

*You can fully recharge your health and ammo from some supply vehicle! So u don't even limp like in GR1 u just lose health ala arcade shooters, so it's pretty much a health pack.

*Even when ur AI buddy is set on so called "stealth" he'll still run out into the open nearly 20 or so metres away and fire at enemies, just not at will when on red, which is basically the same as stealth just that he fires maybe 10 shots more!

*The early missions start out good but then the last half turns to crap, u actually have a mission where u go through arcade style chasms (forgot word).

*It takes more than enough bullets to kill enemies

*You don't get to choose what weapon u want, u get given it. I very much wanted to use the M8 but am always stuck with the MRC.

*Like I said the squad AI is TERRIBLE, like a 5th rate Full Spectrum Warrior almost.

*You can blow up armoured cars with a GL!

*It just isn't viable on the xbox, the xbox clearly doesn't have enough power to run it, and so it plays like a beta version of GRAW on the 360, its like the beta version of 360 at 10% completion that's wat it feels like!

*No quick mission modes, u can only replay missions ONLY, no fire fight, no recon, nothing just replay missions.

*Chuck on GR2: Summit Strike seriously after playing GRAW on xbox and it seriously feels like GR1! GR2 is insanely hard after playing GRAW....oh yeah...

*Hard to be killed unless at very close range

*You'll find ur rifle set on either burst or auto for most of the game as the only way to even kill an enemy with one or two shots is a pop to the head!

I don't really see it as that big point but about that point with xbox not bein powerful enough, the graphics are really really poor when compared to GR2!

Is that constructive enough?

I understand now y it has been getting 5/10's in xbox reviews.

If your seriously seriously thinking about buying it RENT IT FIRST PLEASE because i know what us GR fans are like, i bought it as soon as i saw it because im such a GR addict, i couldn't rent though because the store was selling it 5 days before everyone else.

And also it was $100 because that's how much new games cost here in Australia, most 3rd party 360 games are going for $120! Microsoft ones are around $90-100.

Edited by Becky89

You mean Australian $, right.

yeah thats in Aus dollars which is about US$0.75.

another BIG negative about GRAW on xbox/ps2 is u can't go prone, only stand and crouch so it's pretty much like ur playing the console version of Rainbow Six.