Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tru3 Kill3r

Xbox Multiplayer

I just bought GRAW for my xbox. I called 3 of my friends over to play some multiplayer, how come theres only Sharp Shooter and Last Man Standing? And you cant do 3 or 4 player co-op? you can on the 360. if you cant unlock more multiplayer types then once i beat single player im trading it in....im very dissapointed at this game. :angry:

Maybe you should get an Xbox 360.

Publishers aren't going to put forth all their best efforts into past generation consoles. All their best efforts will be put into the current generation of consoles, Xbox 360, PS3, and Revolution.

But still, it needs more than 2 multiplayer types, some people dont have enough money to buy a 360, and/or cant find one.

But still, it needs more than 2 multiplayer types, some people dont have enough money to buy  a 360, and/or cant find one.

I got the same problem over here. I also don't (jet) have the money for a 360, so i bought a copy for the Xbox, i also called my friends to come over with there consoles to play some multiplayer coop games. But there isn't any!!!! We've played GR2 and Summit Strike both in multiplayer coop, linking 5 consoles together. We were very dissapointing. All the fun of the previous titles has gone. Shame on you UBISOFT!!!

Ok seriously, people please stop saying that companies arent gonna put their full effort into last gen consoles. First Off the xbox version was made by ubisoft shanghai, and 360 version by ionno ubisoft paris or canada, one or the other. I mean look at BLACK for the xbox, that game has an excellent singleplayer experience, good graphix, physics and stuff.. And meanwhile criterion was working on Burnout for the 360.

The xbox version was more Rainbow six than ghost recon. I actually think that the people that worked on GRAW for xbox, we're the ones that worked on RB6: Letdown..

Ionno, it really isnt fair..

:angry: I hope that :nono: ubisoft Shanghai :nono: NEVER MAKES ANOTHER GHOST RECON GAME AGAIN!! This is the worst waste of $50 i have ever spent....im gonna trade this peice of crap in while i can still get most of my money back. Whats the point of making a game on the last gen consoles if yoiur not gonna try hard on it? Only two multiplayer types? The manual names like 12 different types but theres only two.....I didnt think Tom Clancy would let his brand sink so low....but then again he probably doesnt have a say in how good the games are....o well. Guess im waiting for the PC version, hope fully thats better....if its not ill get a 360...once i get the money :angry:

Whats the point of making a game on the last gen consoles if yoiur not gonna try hard on it? Only two multiplayer types?

300px-Un_dollar_us.jpg Thats why.

Honestly, if I was UBI, I wouldnt put much effort into games for last gen consoles, I would focus mainly on the ones that will sell more games, being PC and 360. In a few years, there will be many more xbox 360's being played than Xboxs.