Changing Weapons Between Single Player Missions

cjudge

Am I stuck with the weapon from one mission to the next?  Is there a way to select a new weapon other than at a rally point?  I am going into Mayday! Mayday! and don't want the sniper rifle anymore...  Thanks.

CJ

Yep...I had the same thing.....I just picked up an enemy rifle until the next rally point...!!!!

Am I stuck with the weapon from one mission to the next?  Is there a way to select a new weapon other than at a rally point?  I am going into Mayday! Mayday! and don't want the sniper rifle anymore...  Thanks.

CJ

Yep...I had the same thing.....I just picked up an enemy rifle until the next rally point...!!!!

I just finished the game and there is only like ten weapons in the game. FRickin sucks. What happened ubi?

CJ

I just finished the game and there is only like ten weapons in the game. FRickin sucks. What happened ubi?

Quality over quantity. Real soldiers don't normally change through 293029309 guns during an operation. :unsure:

CJ

Quality over quantity. Real soldiers don't normally change through 293029309 guns during an operation. :unsure:

Yeah 1 problem there buddy. They all suck. Even the MRC with camera. Sucks. This almost ruined the game for me. Where is the m8, m4, socom. com'on

Yeah 1 problem there buddy. They all suck. Even the MRC with camera. Sucks. This almost ruined the game for me. Where is the m8, m4, socom. com'on

M8 is almost definitely not going to be used by the US army. And the SCAR replaced the Socom.

M8 is almost definitely not going to be used by the US army. And the SCAR replaced the Socom.

1. the u.s. soldiers are using the m8 in the game. Thats the only way i can get it

2. Who cares if the scar replaced the socom. The SP game should give you a variety of weapons to go into combat with.

The SP game should give you a variety of weapons to go into combat with.

Why? I remember an excellent speech by Cliff Bleszinski (lead designer on Gears of War) about just how little '40 explosive weapons' really matters. Honestly, I think he was right. And it's a view a lot of the industry holds.

Different weapons don't make much of a difference as long as you've got solid skills. It'll be the same weapon functionally with a different model since they didn't include a weapon maintenance mini-game.

As for realism vs. fun . . . well I'm having fun with what it's got.

Here's a complete list of the single player weapons, including grenades:

M8 Carbine

36K Carbine

SCAR-L Carbine

SCAR-L CQC

SCAR-H

MR-C

MK48 LMG

MG21 LMG

M107 Sniper

SR AS50

M95 Sniper

SCAR-LCQC/EGLM

SCAR-L/EGLM

SCAR-H/EGLM

M8/M320

MR-C/AGL

MR-C LW

ZEUS-MPAR

M9

M9SD

M67 Grenade

Smoke Grenade

Here's a complete list of the single player weapons, including grenades:

[u][b]M8 Carbine [/b][/u]

36K Carbine

SCAR-L Carbine

SCAR-L CQC

SCAR-H

MR-C

MK48 LMG

MG21 LMG

M107 Sniper

SR AS50

M95 Sniper

SCAR-LCQC/EGLM

SCAR-L/EGLM

SCAR-H/EGLM

[u][b]M8/M320 [/b][/u]

MR-C/AGL

MR-C LW

ZEUS-MPAR

M9

M9SD

M67 Grenade

Smoke Grenade

[right][snapback=340832][/right]

Where are the m8 guns found? They are never at the rally points where you can change your weapons. The only way I can get a m8 is when there is a U.S. Troop near. I have to shoot him and steal his weapon. Haven't seen the m8/320 either. If you know if they are available at the weapon selection screen and where than please tell me?

I don't believe it's anywhere in the selection. Just kill a U.S. soldier, take his gun, and hold onto it as long as possible. That's really my only suggestion. Maybe an Ubi dev would like to chime in on this?

Yeah I know but there isn't always a U.S. soldier to kill on the fly for my gun. And it is kinda dumb to kill a random soldier. But i do it anyway.

the list of weapons is right, maybe game designers and level designers did not give direct access to all weapon during the campaign, at least in a first time.

Whe need a confirmation from the developers. How many weapons are available in SP? Not including the ones found on dead bodies.