Ghost Recon.net Forums
ZJJ

New Website - Shutter Shots

Monroe, MI (PRWEB) January 3, 2006 -- Shutter Shots was recently created to accommodate web template designers, website designers, as well as photographers. Along with the stock photos, web designers and web template designers can find web graphics, web page backgrounds, digital graphic images and country graphic CD’s, all perfect for many types of internet projects.

Shutter Shots is looking for armature and professional photographers that have good digital cameras and are good at taking pictures? Photographers can signup at Shutter Shots and Shutter Shots will pay photographers 75 cents for each photo that sells and belongs to that photographer.

Photos submitted to Shutter Shots should be clear, crisp, have good lighting and usable subjects. The subject should be in focus with good color and be interesting.

Full story.

Monroe, MI (PRWEB) January 3, 2006 -- Shutter Shots was recently created to accommodate web template designers, website designers, as well as photographers. Along with the stock photos, web designers and web template designers can find web graphics, web page backgrounds, digital graphic images and country graphic CD’s, all perfect for many types of internet projects.

Shutter Shots is looking for armature and professional photographers that have good digital cameras and are good at taking pictures? Photographers can signup at Shutter Shots and Shutter Shots will pay photographers 75 cents for each photo that sells and belongs to that photographer.

Photos submitted to Shutter Shots should be clear, crisp, have good lighting and usable subjects. The subject should be in focus with good color and be interesting.

Full story.

Interesting! I came across two similar sites recently that came at it form a journalism point of view, where users could submit photos and get paid if clients (journalists) used them. Dunno where the links are now though...

there are a million of these sites out there that are for stock photographers. Some are reuptable, others are not. And the way they sell the photos are variably priced. I'm a pro and I've looked at alot of these sites, but still have not made a commitment to put any of my shots on there, just because of pay and copyright issues. Just do your research before you post your pictures up on any site.