GDC III Entries

the.ronin

Every single participant in this GDC should be proud of their work.

Nonetheless, this is The GDC and from the crop of heartfelt talent a number of incredibly crafted pieces graced this tribute. From Avey's incredible depiction of soldierdom to silent_op's almost eerie tribute to one man who gave his life so that others may live ... wow. But ultimately it was the seemingly insurmountable precedent set by SteelHack which earns this GDC's award ... there are no words to describe the subtle emotions conveyed by this ...

gdc3.jpg

gdc%20award%20iii_steelhack.gif

And thus ends a GDC we all shall not soon forget ...

But move on, we shall!! As we’re all about variety here in our humble little corner of GR.net we like to call home, we’ll be changing tack a bit for the next installment ... charging forth tongue in cheek, funny guns a’blazin. So between now and then ... get them creative juices flowin and humor glands pumpin and by all means ...

mind the gap!!

Dilligas, why haven't we seen you around these parts??  If you made that sig there, you got some mad skillz buddy!

I did make the sig. Thank you, thats a great compliment coming from you.

I haven't been around because I'm in the Navy and just got back from a 6 month deployment. I'm looking forward to getting back into design, and trying out this GDC thing you got going on.