Ghost Recon.net Forums

DS22 getting new computer?

careful with the RAM, i think someone was having dramas with cheaper ram sticks in the DFI Boards, check out the dfi street forums (ledanek posted the link).

UV light is about $20 aus, but if your case doesnt have a window dont worry. If it does, it looks really cool.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GTX will be a waste on any monitor <19". Dont skimp on your monitor with a beast like the GTX. Oh well, within six months your list will be completely different anyhow. ;)

The GTX will be a waste on any monitor <19".  Dont skimp on your monitor with a beast like the GTX.  Oh well, within six months your list will be completely different anyhow. ;)

Ya i know but this way atleast i have the ground layout for it, and as prices drop, alittle upgrade here and there, including a 19".

DS22

CrossFire must be getting close since ATI now offers introductory rebate

http://www.ati.com/buy/promotions/crossfireready/index.html

Unless of course this has to do with the fact that Nvidia is shipping their 7800's and ATI can only watch from the sideline until they present their next initiative, be it the CrossFire or the 900 series.

Monitor: if you got the space for it, go for a CRT. High-end flat panels are good but you'll get a bigger screen for less money when you go for a CRT.