That must have hurt!

Stalker

I knew rugby was a violent sport but eye gouging...?

And the broken legs, those must have taken a long, long, time to get healed at least 75%...

Man, those pictures are gruesome. Glad I play hockey where eye gouging is impossible with those big gloves and you won't get kicked in the nards...

Rugby and Lacrosse are the two most violent sports I can think of. Lacrosse has the added value of having a ball (think of a baseball covered in rubber) flying at your nads at 75 mph.

Rugby and Lacrosse are the two most violent sports I can think of. Lacrosse has the added value of having a ball (think of a baseball covered in rubber) flying at your nads at 75 mph.

As a Canadian I can proudly say that I know what lacrosse is and that in my eyes it's as just as violent as hockey :devil:

The baseball player is wearing a cup. I don't think the guys playing soccer do, I have seen pics of them flopping around getting some air before.

dude a cup helps, thank the man upstairs, but it aint gonna save children if a 80-90 MPH fast ball finds ya there >_<