about the realase topic

SST_Sparky

hi i came on this site when reading my clan forums on a topic a friend of mine posted about GR2 no coming out. I quickly came on this site for the feedback and read the topic about it and the news on the other site that was posted.

even tho 1 thing caught my eye above others....

someone metioned about GR2 should only just come out soon GR3 there planing for next year? i read that though hmm ok scrolled down the news page and read

Splinter Cell 4? next year? could it be someone type this news wrong read it back and not relised the mistake for the games like this to come out. i mean spliter cell 3 just came out?

so did someone get the dates wrong get mixed up or are ubi's developers all moved to spliter cell than ghost recon 2 and the rest to ghost recon 3?

excuse the spelling but just had to point it out.

Sparky.

With the release of the latest games list from Ubi and no mention of GR2 for PC on it (it was actually on the list last year), and no word on development progress so far, people are jumping to the conclusion that GR2 for PC will not be out and/or instead be released as GR3.

As it stands right now, Ubi is keeping RSE on a tight leash regarding progress and a release date for it. When we get word, we will post it as well as other GR related web/fan sites.

I expect Ubi will take the gags out and information about it will be forthcoming once E3 rolls around.

I expect Ubi will take the gags out and information about it will be forthcoming once E3 rolls around.

Do you really think so? I wish my belief was that strong, but you never know I suppose. If no news is released by then, I would gather the blood pressure level of most PC GR2 wannabe's is going to rocket to unpresidented levels.

It does seem strange that they would release the PC version of GR2 @ E3, and expect everyone to go "WOW!!".

The reaction I feel would be very much more like "so what took you so long?"

It does seem strange that they would release the PC version of GR2 @ E3, and expect everyone to go "WOW!!".

The reaction I feel would be very much more like "so what took you so long?"

I say ... fool me once shame on me, fool me 50 times shame on Ubi :angry: . I'm moving on to another game. Will I come back if and when GR2 ever comes out ... dunno, but the sad part is, I don't think UBI cares :blink: .

Edited by Pardnuh

Ubi seems to preview really big titles at E3. Do you not agree that GR2 is a really big title?

I would agree with that had it not been for the console release.

Unless the game is going to be totally different from the console version, and I mean different in all but name.

If it'd been a multi platform release co-ordinated at E3, then I could understand that. It'll have to have lots of things that the XboXers don't to impress me. Shiny graphics and a modified user interface won't impress I think.

It all smacks of too little, too late to me.

Maby no news is good news?

Or im thinking they might brign the realse date out a week before they do, prob to stop people trying to download it and look for it before it reaches the stores, im not sure tho possably there working duoble time changing stuff for the better in the game and just gonna release it when its ace material.

but i donno would love to have it soon tho, well when i have the money.

Or im thinking they might brign the realse date out a week before they do, prob to stop people trying to download it and look for it before it reaches the stores

Well GR2 would be a popular game, but surely they would done this for their other titles (some which are more popular than G2) that have just been released, or are due out for release very soon?