Sig Awards #25

ZJJ

Theme: Black and White

Reminder, keep the sigs in compliance with forum and contest rules or they will be deleted/disqualified.

Deadline: April 16, 2005, at Midnight GMT

Judges : Judges are anonymous.

Sig Awards Number 25 is up and running !!

BTW, remember to post your entries here in this thread, and I will copy them to the official Entries Thread. This will aid Judging and general viewing of the master pieces.

Good luck to all. :thumbsup:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shoulda spent 19 minutes thinking!

Yea, working at 3:30 in the morning isnt that great when you need to use your creative part of your brain. :rofl:

Fixed the sig with my name. :fingersx:

Edited by GRT

i really like these little sig award contests. for me, its a nice diversion and good way to exercise the design muscles in short bursts. its also nice to to see people evolve in their design skills.

im glad this thing never went away. i think i speak for all in realizing that its not exactly effortless to keep these contests running and i take my hat off to zjj and the number of judges who take their own time to make sure it keeps running. and of course, hats off to velocity who kickstarted this thing in the first place.

i really like these little sig award contests.  for me, its a nice diversion and good way to exercise the design muscles in short bursts.  its also nice to to see people evolve in their design skills.

im glad this thing never went away.  i think i speak for all in realizing that its not exactly effortless to keep these contests running and i take my hat off to zjj and the number of judges who take their own time to make sure it keeps running.  and of course, hats off to velocity who kickstarted this thing in the first place.

Ditto.