Do you still hold faith in GR2PC?

Sup

Do you think GR2-PC will actually come out.  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for "No".

What dev would not want to even release a screen shot, or at the very least state "don't worry, it is coming"? None of the PC mags have heard anything about it either, so I don't think they even thought about releasing it on the PC.

i don't care if its a polished x-box-version of gr2 or an all new coded gr3 or whatever.....as long as it gives me the proper ghost recon experience. :)

(btw: i voted for "yes". but seeing ubis latest press releases makes me think, that maybe gr2-pc might gets/got too evolved to call it "gr2", so they might rename the pc-game to gr3, in order to express the progression/evolution of the game from gr2.....) :shifty:

Edited by Brainman2k

I like Harntox view on the situation. I too still think it is coming out and his view (which I had never thought of that way) just supports my optimism of it's release. :thumbsup:

I find it hard to believe that all these people saying they are never buying another UBI product again, because of the lack of info, will stick to it. A few, maybe. I will be sure to tell those who have chosen not to buy it, how good it is. :D

:rocket::gun: BRING ON GHOST RECON 2 FOR THE PC!!! :support::snipe:

50 more days till E3

:tumbleweed:

@ MrOELOELOE - Well yeah, why not, there's no other information about to say that it is coming, unless you know otherwise. Anyone can put a few lines together and say "here you go". And you believe it?! :wacko:

Oh and Elvis lives, yeah right!! :lol:

Give me some solid proof and I'll believe it. But I've been waiting for this game to come out for years m8, not just six months. I've seen the xbox and PS2 get stupid amount of pics/info about it, yet nothing for the PC!!!

What's this UBI trying to be funny? :angry: I think not, I don't think they have ANYTHING to show at all, ditto, nout.

So come back at me when you've got more than (nov 2004, Q1 2005), as that counts for ###### at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...