Ghost Recon.net Forums
ZJJ

Only four more registrations until we hit 8000 members! Who will the lucky person be? :ph34r:

8,000 that's awesome. Wow, to think - 10,000 is on the horizon, what a landmark that would be.

Yup congrats Rocky!

Too bad 3860 users didnt make a single post. <_<

Yup congrats Rocky!

Too bad 3860 users didnt make a single post. <_<

Yeh there's a large percentage of forum users (any forum) who like to look but not touch :shifty:

ha ha congrats... tha newest gangsta wannabe.. Bookgrub.. fo shizzle ma nizzle..

ok gotta stop talkin snoop... :wacko::yes:

Check the stats board. When I posted this there were 176 guests on the site. Jeebus!

Check the stats board. When I posted this there were 176 guests on the site. Jeebus!

Check diz out!

gr.jpg

:thumbsup:

There are 271 here as of right now. Gotta be spiders or something. I know there can't be this many people here just to surf the forums.

There are 271 here as of right now. Gotta be spiders or something. I know there can't be this many people here just to surf the forums.

lol ya there can't be that many people with nothing else better to do :P

DS22

Its entirely possible that 271 people that are not registered on the forums followed a link from the front page (possibly a news post) or from another site. We have tons of visitors that read the news and our reports yet don't even look at the forums unless told to.