What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now it's:

Fatboy Slim - "The Joker"

They've started playing this one on the radio too, so I think it could be getting a full release off the album soon.

"Some people call me the space cowboy, and some people call me the gangster of love. And some people walkin' around callin' me Maurice...."

DJ Definitely vs DJ Gravitude - "Ghost Recon: Weapons of Bass Destruction" (STILL IN EARLY STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT)

We only have about 30 seconds of this track done, we've only just started. The track is nowhere near complete at this moment in time. The current version is a "beta" if you like to refer to it as that in this early stage of development. The track also features some lyrics done by myself and Gravitude (its us doing the live rapping. I was thinking of putting on a West Country accent for the rapping just for a laugh), aswell as standard GR sounds and voices. Look out cuz we back on the case and we bringing the bad ass new toys that'll rip ya a new one!

Just a quick update on Ghost Recon: Weapons of Bass Destruction (GR:WBD)...

We're putting in the very realistic life-like human heartbeat sound from my track "Game Over" (I plan to upload Game Over tomorrow). We're also putting in the life support machine beeps and the long flatline beep, also from "Game Over". We may be using my garage drum riff from my remix of "Babycakes", or we may use one our techno beats, depends on what sounds best. I'll see if Gravitude wants to put in some of his stuff from "Crazy Frog (DJ Gravitude Remix)" [his techno remix of that Crazy Frog ringtone]

Geronimo,

Look out below,

We got the brand new flow,

Stormin' the place like.... Rambo,