What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm listening to various trax and sounbytes on TeamSpeak.... me and Squad_E are dropping it like it's hot with various trax and soundbytes we keep playing over TS to the other TS guys!! We dropped in my rave remix of the Postman Pat main theme twice already. And we dropped in the very first audio sequence from the Danish Forces mod trailer (the audio in the first version was different at the beginning). The rap battle voice vocording we pre-record and play on TS are hilarious (robot voice versus some wierd voice).

Edited by WytchDokta

^^ *shakes head* for shame :P

i'm listening to a local D'n'B radio station (also online at http://www.unificationmusic.com/radio.html ) Wytch, check it out, you'll probably like it

on an (admittedly loosely) related note some guys i know are the Symbiosis Sound System in Leeds and are taking their sound system down to the Northen Light club with the High Pressure Sound System so if your in the area and fancy a good night of Roots, Reggea, Dub, D'n'B and much much more come down on the 27th of May

Hey WytchDokta,

Are you still mixing your music and sending it over the Net like you did last year? I was one of the guys you sent it to last year, thought it was pretty cool :g_guns:

I would like to hear some more if you still are up for it.

Thanks bud.

KillingJoke

Transisters - "Delusional Little Backwards ###### (Dean Facer's Remix)"

Edited by KillingJoke

Hey WytchDokta,

Are you still mixing your music and sending it over the Net like you did last year? I was one of the guys you sent it to last year, thought it was pretty cool :g_guns:

I would like to hear some more if you still are up for it.

Thanks bud.

KillingJoke

Yep. And thanx for your on-going interest in my work. IIRC, it was my remix of "Hold Me Tonight" which I sent you last year. I've done plenty more remixes since, including a remix of the Postman Pat theme tune.

We should discuss this further via PM.