What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 Bad Mice - "2 Bad Mice"

And then:

Kicks Like A Mule - "The Bouncer"

If your name's not down you're not comin' in.... Not tonight, not not tonight.... Listen mate, I've told you once, I've told you twice, you're not on the list!! Alright?!

Some early nineties rave classics right there....

Edited by .:Nightmare:.

DJ Stargazer

Ultimate High

(Breeze & Styles Remix)

(Tom Wright) Written & produced by Tom Wright. Published by Copyright Control. Remixed by Mark Brady & Darren Mew (Breeze & Styles).

(P) & © 2003 Elation Recordings.

In my car on the way home from work, I played a whole load of trax, including:

Force & Styles - "Field Of Dreams"

Insight feat. Sugar Holmes - "Caught Up"

Sy & Unknown - "Bring Me Round To Love (VIP Mix)"

Scott Brown - "Elysium Plus"

Joining Of The Clans - "(b)Raveheart"

Brisk & Fade - "Stay Here Forever"

I need to find out who the girl is that sings the vocals on Stay Here Forever and Field Of Dreams.

And, do you know how hard it is to open a new CD case, take out the new CD and put it in the car CD player with one hand while holding the steering wheel with the other hand, and at the same time, looking where you're going?

Nazareth

Bone In The Brain

(S. Thomsitt) Written & produced by S. Thomsitt. Published by Next Generation Publishing.

(P) & © 2004 Next Generation Records

OMG, I laughed so hard when I first heard the ntro to this track!! It samples from the TV show "Catchphrase" and goes like this:

"You got a good lead, Tony. You could increase it. What's the bonus catchphrase?"

"Gift for the Gods?"

"Gift for the gods is not right. Janet, you're back in play. Here's another catchphrase!"

Then you hear "Are y'all ready!!" from Tony De Vit's track, "All You All Ready?".... then the beat comes in, hehe pure class....

Flashheadz

Promised Land

(Jon Langford/Paul Chambers) Written produced by Jon Langford & Paul Chambers. Published by Pure Groove Music & Copyright Control.

(P) & © 2005 Tidy Trax [www.tidy.com]

The track features the following part of a speech by Dr. Martin Luther King (AFAIK, the speech was made a day before he was assasinated):

"Like anybody, I want to live a long life. Longetivity has it's place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do gods will. And he's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over, and I see the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people will get to the promised land!"

DJ UFO featuring Shelly

(Don't Keep Me) Waiting

(J. Holloway/S. Hopkins) Written by J. Holloway & S. Hopkins. Produced by DJ UFO. Vocals written & performed by Shelly Hopkins. Published by Paul Rodiguez Music.

(P) & © 2004 Raverbaby

I think J. Holloway (DJ UFO) plays the acoustic guitar (aswell as doing all the DJ stuff) in the track I've just mentioned there.