What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pinkerton Thugs - Working All Day

Heavy metal? I've got a friend who's into that, I can't stand it. If you want violent music, go to a real punk rock show, with some Oi bands. You haven't seen violence until you've seen some of those circle pits, and some real slam dancing; bunch of guys running around with metal and boots. Hardcore dancing is just weird, I wish I had the time to do an animation or could show the one move that I see too much, "Starting the lawn mower" Imagine a mime trying to start a lawn mower violently, and you've got it. I have fond memories of getting kicked in the face by guys wearing steel toed combat boots. One of my best friend's older brothers got a two inch spike stabbed through his cheek.

Hardcore dancing is just weird, I wish I had the time to do an animation or could show the one move that I see too much, "Starting the lawn mower"  Imagine a mime trying to start a lawn mower violently, and you've got it.  I have fond memories of getting kicked in the face by guys wearing steel toed combat boots.  One of my best friend's older brothers got a two inch spike stabbed through his cheek.

Sounds.... Uh... :unsure:

Heavy metal?  I've got a friend who's into that, I can't stand it.  If you want violent music, go to a real punk rock show, with some Oi bands.  You haven't seen violence until you've seen some of those circle pits, and some real slam dancing; bunch of guys running around with metal and boots.  Hardcore dancing is just weird, I wish I had the time to do an animation or could show the one move that I see too much, "Starting the lawn mower"  Imagine a mime trying to start a lawn mower violently, and you've got it.  I have fond memories of getting kicked in the face by guys wearing steel toed combat boots.  One of my best friend's older brothers got a two inch spike stabbed through his cheek.

It certainly is a sight to see that's for sure. I've got a lot of punk friends and they're all pretty much laid back but get a few or ten drinks in 'em and then look out. A firend and me used to have our disputes too, he being a punk and me being a goth. Ahh the good old days.

Anyway,

Milu Mit Kim Sanders Und Peter Heppner - Aus Gold

Nice. Got about five different pairs myself, from tankers to jump boots. My Corcorans are my fav I guess. Hardly wear 'em anymore though, about the only time I do is when I go to our local goth/punk club or a gathering of my "non-normal" friends. That's really been awhile too now as I've just been wearing suits. I think the way I look at it now is that I'd rather get looks of respect for dressing smartly rather than looking like a black-clad paramilitary and getting gawked at. Had fun with it while I did dress like that though. :D

-edit-

And staying on topic,

De/Vision - Aimee

Edited by Suicide Commando