Thanks

=SEALZ=MATRIX

I do not post very much..I should more I guess... I just wanted to drop and line and say a big thank you to GR.net for all the information they put out. I have read many of the post for GR2 both positive and negative. I feel that the info received regardless of what side it takes makes us all more informed. You're articles and download section are still the greatest assets to the GR community.

Thank you!

Thanks alot for the feedback, I appreciate it  :thumbsup:

No, he doesn't. Don't listen to him. He's a cruel, merciless pirate that is in this just for the money and the chicks. He drives his staff like animals and never lets them rest, all in the name of the almighty $$. Flee while you still can.

:devil:

LOL@Jester :devil::lol:

You think I'm kidding? I was the second admin, right behind Rocky, way back in the day. I helped create the mind control implants that he put into the current crop of admins.

Why do you think I've been gone for a year? I had to go into hiding, out of fear. He turned on me, like all dictators do on subordinates who get too much power or know too much.

<_<

You think I'm kidding? I was the second admin, right behind Rocky, way back in the day. I helped create the mind control implants that he put into the current crop of admins.

Why do you think I've been gone for a year? I had to go into hiding, out of fear. He turned on me, like all dictators do on subordinates who get too much power or know too much.

<_<

Why do you think I am not an admin yet? Those things dont' work on me. ;)

<_<

That scar is just from a car accident! :ph34r:

<_<

Why do you think I am not an admin yet? Those things dont' work on me. ;)

Radio signals cant penetrate "the mighty mop"??