UK GR2 hands-on 15 November

Just to clarify a bit..I used the AA autoroute planner to get to the event and I'll never use the damn thing again ! Total planned time, 2.5 hours driving, realistic....4 bloody hours !! Including a brush with the law when I pulled into a raod to ask a bobby directions and found I had turned the wrong way into a one way street.

Just as I got to the hotel, my stomach started brewing some absolutley evil gas and I had to leave the room several times, that's why BD found me sat alone I guess (although I didn't always make it :blink: ). Still good fun though :thumbsup:

Free stuff, a T-shirt and baseball cap in olive drab, a camo belt , pen and limited X-Box memory stick and a couple of posters, one is 6' x2' and pretty nice, the other is "screaming man", nuff said.

Edited by *NexuS*

Nice review there BD. Has given me more confidence now, that's for sure.

Did you notice any glitches or anything like that whilst playing the Xbox version?

Did you try out the 3rd person view at all? And if so, was it any good? I know that we have spoken before about not wanting to use it, but now you've played it, has it changed your opinion?

Cobs.

Just to clarify a bit..I used the AA autoroute planner to get to the event and I'll never use the damn thing again ! Total planned time, 2.5 hours driving, realistic....4 bloody hours !! Including a brush with the law when I pulled into a raod to ask a bobby directions and found I had turned the wrong way into a one way street.

Just as I got to the hotel, my stomach started brewing some absolutley evil gas and I had to leave the room several times, that's why BD found me sat alone I guess  (although I didn't always make it  :blink: ). Still good fun though  :thumbsup:

Free stuff, a T-shirt and  baseball cap in olive drab, a camo belt , pen and limited X-Box memory stick and a couple of posters, one is 6' x2' and pretty nice, the other is "screaming man", nuff said.

Dude, what weapons can you use man?

Hey guys just thought i would pop by and give you these, there not great pics but they'll do lol. I got to speak to one of you yesterday (i think it was nexus judging by the AA atuo router comments here lol)

UBIRazz has also posted up a couple of pics at UBI GR2 forums and has promised more ;)

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

pic 5

Edited by kleaneasy

@cobbs, on ps2 there were a couple of glitches i came across like your team getting stuck between a couple of rocks on xbox i didnt see much amiss!

Actually i spent mst ofthe time using 3rd person as 1st person was very similar to GR1, it worked better than i expected, it wasnt the same 3rd person as in previous TC games, you couldnt blatently see around corners although it did give you a bit of an advantage. Ill stick with 1st person.

There was some slowdown on the xbox version i guess it was being opushed hard with the graphics but i was assured that wont be a problem on PC because theyre more powerful.

yep snake u can choose from everything,u arent just limited to the M8