Show me your Weapons!

Razors-3Dge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about an identical clone to the Springfield XD 4" Service model!

LMAO..allow me to let you in on a little secret, Snow...it is the same gun! HS2000 is Croatian pistol that is sold in US under the name Springfield XD. The factory here in Croatia produces "blank" versions, and then, depending on the market it's intended for, the markings are engraved acordingly.

You can find more about the gun here

It was...but with alittle cpr it's been brought back to life again ;)

Check the General modding section for it's thread.

@Streinger: Now that kinda explains it! LOL Means all I have to do to get the HS2000 done is to repaint my XD's markings :whistle::devil:

lol sorry mate, yeah snow did that, his expert skills were needed! Great job to. Pretty much every weapon had some element of team work in it. Attachements from some people help from other, pointers etc. So yeah all them are team models!

Ohh I love the SPR, love the one from Americas Army, this one was by Swartz, Marcinko and a little bymyself.

SPR.jpg

:blink::blink: holly S***!! those are awesome! totally agree about the SPR Chems.

I hope this hasn't already been answered, but are all these models for any project? or are they just because you can kinda thing?

PS, very nice handguards Snow. probably the best bit :devil:

Edited by JTF-2