Ghost Recon.net Forums
SnowFella

Got bored

Cobra, those are just plain gorgeous. Finish em up and ship em off to Mac. :D

Thumper - I'll relay your praise of the weapon to my bro. I'm suree that'll make him feel that much better about his purchase.

Yup, they be textures..or more like weapon pics to be made into textures depending on how you lay your texture material out in photoshop. ;)

Some ppl tend to use pretty much the base picture as a texure but that's often a waste of precious space, cutting the pic up somewhat and arranging the parts in a clever fashion can make a big difference to the end result.

Here's the XD Tacticals texture map, it's not really perfect in the sence that it uses every little bit of canvas available but it's a pretty decent effort into using asmuch of the available space as possible.

springfieldxd_tac_texture.jpg

The L85A2 that I did is somewhat better and uses alot more of the available space.

L85A2 texture map

@Cobra: looking good as always mate :thumbsup:

Looks alittle weird where the foregrip meets the reciever on the SPR though...and shouldn't the 20 rnd mag be straight?

I don't know who makes this mag, but it appears to be a 20 round curved mag

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

thats dangerous, look at the safety switch on th bottom pic. or is the safety on, i dont know. never actually seen one of those.

Edited by Unseen_Warrior

Looks like the second pic is possibly a 10 rounder. Notice the pin hole in the side for the follower.

thats dangerous, look at the safety switch on th bottom pic.  or is the safety on, i dont know.  never actually seen one of those.

The top pic is on fire and bottom pic is on safe. Dont really matter has they dont have any bullets in them but yea you should always keep it on safety(unless your me :devil: ).

@Snake: That G36 is unfortunately just a picture composition and not a model, just haven't had any spare time to make a model of it yet as I'm flat out with other projects.

Thats tooo bad. I'd like to have that lil' baby in my arsenal any day. I am a big fan of the G36 and the XM8(canceled I believe :( ) Try to finish it soon. And BTW, that SPR CQB looks great. Find out what's wrong quick please.