Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
firefly2442

Duke Nukem Forever

Thanks firefly, have always loved Duke. Hopefully they finally get it done, but like sup, I'll believe it when I see it.

Uh-oh. According to the 3DRealms-owner a new teaser will be released tomorrow. But with all the empty promises, I believe it when I see it - just thought I'd share the heads-up though.

Well tommorow is now today and the teaser video will be online 12:00 noon CST. In the meantime take a look at the teaser jpg.!! :blink:

Image Link

Edited your image, in compliance with the rules..

# [3.14] Large Images Please do not include large images directly in a post as it blows out the forum formatting and causes delays for dial-up users. Any large image (greater than 500 pixels wide) should be posted as a URL instead of as an Image, or resized down to 500 pixels.
Edited by Whisper_44

Well tommorow is now today and the teaser video will be online 12:00 noon CST. In the meantime take a look at the teaser jpg.!! :blink:

Image Link

Edited your image, in compliance with the rules..

# [3.14] Large Images Please do not include large images directly in a post as it blows out the forum formatting and causes delays for dial-up users. Any large image (greater than 500 pixels wide) should be posted as a URL instead of as an Image, or resized down to 500 pixels.

Ok thanks.