HL2 mods

Sup

i like farcry engine. has every potential to make a gr2 and make it awsome.

but i dont know anything about modding it.

Vehicles can be removed or added.

Rendering modes, hopefully you can change the default one to more of a cold render.

new characters army marines w/e have you and the oposition.

night vision instead of cryvision.

better level design for more tactical game play.

new game types???

slow down character walk speeds give them a reticule bloom like gr has.. would be pretty good id imagine.

it will be coming in november... from what iv herd....

but now i hear the only multiplayer in halflife 2 is well.... counter strike2: source...

I only seen one demo movie of it but it looked horribly bad.... i will play gr2 before i play cs2...

even thoe im not impressed with gr2 a whole lot CS2 just looks that horrible atleast gr2 will have some tactical element in it. HL2 atleast has excuse it is alien game. :angry:

DIE CS2 :devil:

Edited by Prozac360

I been to see the guys at my local Game store. They assure me that HL2 IS coming in november. 2 different staff members told me that. One of the staff members said he saw the HL2 release date on CeeFax was 26th November, but that's CeeFax for you, doesn't mean it's true.

Can't wait for HL2....

• 1 month later...

Wouldn't it be cool if someone made a HalfLife2 Mod based on the First GhostRecon....probably for Multiplay only. Some of the Swamp Map, River, Falls and anything with water could really use that "Source" engine(???) for some retexture.

Something similar was done using FarCry Crytek engine(???) and I thought was pretty impressive.

Bah!! Just a thought. My pc can't probably handle it.

Though I have dropped "many hints" to my wife on how much I would love to receive HL2 for Christmas, my current specs worry me.

I need to try the demo b4 she get it....I hope.

It did handle Doom3 demo ok. :unsure:

If you handled Doom 3 Ok, then I can't see why HL2 woulld cause a problem.

And in answer to your main question, yes it would!! :D I've though the same thing. Just one map would be nice. But which one?! Ghost Town, no Red Square or Docks Day!!!

Ahhh the choices!!! :wall: