Sig Request Thread

thanks dan, i totally remember you (as silentnight). i like that little control bar you got under your sig. at first i thought you were some super mod status or something haha.

snake - nice addition with the scan lines, maybe a little bit more defined. the lettering is a bit subdued now though. i still recommend trying crosshairs or some combination of crosshairs / boxes.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do try to keep everyone within forum rules, but there are a few that may be a bit to big. A few pixels here and there we wont get to picky over, but to many and you may get a warning. while a sig that is 110 pixels in height may be allowed, a 128 won't be.

Roger that.

dude im not blowing sunshine up your ###### but that looks like 5 months of graphic training difference from your old sig!!  very very nice job.

Umm... Thanks, I think. :D

That's GIMP for you.

Edit: Oh yeah, I think layers has something to do with it. As well as gradients, bumpmapping,... I have grown up a lot. LOL

Edited by Snake@War

you did that on GIMP????  sheesh maybe i need to give that freeware another chance.

Yeah dude. I love it. It is BETTER than PS if you ask me. And I have tried 8.0 cs.

I love it. :yes:

Did I say that I love it?

Edit: I like sunshine.

Edited by Snake@War

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't a request for a sig as such, but recently I've been playing Counter Strike: Source. People have sprays that they leave around the place.

I'm wandering if anyone could make me one out of the sig I've got? Maybe Dan? :whistle:

If you can here is a link to anything you may need to know. (I think) For example, size regulations etc.

HERE

Many thanks if you can! :)

Hi Dan,

Umm not sure on what size is needed tbh, as long as it isn't any bigger than 256 x 256 I think it should be fine. So if you go with something smaller than the above numbers I reckon that would work.

And yes I'll try and convert it myself. Not much to ask if you're doing most of the work for me eh?

Thanks Dan.

Here are some more rules to follow:

How to import a custom spray into CS:Source

Ok, This is fairly easy. First change this image from a jpeg to a tga. (photoshop) or some other imaging program.

Then start up CS:Source then go to "options" now click on import spray.

Then browse your computer until you come to the spray you want to import and double click the file.

NOTE: All sprays must be sized correctly (to the power of 2), e.g. 64x64, 64x128, 128x128, 128x256, 256x256.

256x256 is the largest spray size allowed.

Hint: Although rectangular sprays (i.e. 128 x 256) are accepted in-game all sprays appear square, so it's probably best to steer clear of these.

The available file types to import from are: jpg. tga. bmp. vtf.

Take you pick m8ty with what size etc. Problem is I don't have paintshop pro, will this stop me from being able to convert the image?