Optical Mice

Rocky

Nice, i cant fault mine yet, except the scroll wheel doesnt work in some games (GR, Vice City, Hitman) i heard there is a way to fix it, but never got the particulars :(

Use the windows drivers like I do, the wheel will work fine plus the back button will work like a seperate button in games.

Nice, i cant fault mine yet, except the scroll wheel doesnt work in some games (GR, Vice City, Hitman) i heard there is a way to fix it, but never got the particulars  :(

Use the windows drivers like I do, the wheel will work fine plus the back button will work like a seperate button in games.

?????

Do you mean deactivate/remove the Logitech ones, and just plug and play so to speak??

well as I found that wireless mice are not as great as some might think,

I noticed that my wireless intellimouse explorer has a frequency problem that interfer with other wireless objects .ei "pacemaker" however because of the interferance I have to resort to the ole corded one , wireless mice ,who would of known.. .. :unsure:

I dont use a wireless mouse mate, i tried one ages ago and it was so buggy in games that i removed it and went back to corded ones, i wont be using them again unless they solve the lag/delay problems with them, even the new ones arent much better, and i dont like the idea of having to rely on batteries either.. :huh:

Nice, i cant fault mine yet, except the scroll wheel doesnt work in some games (GR, Vice City, Hitman) i heard there is a way to fix it, but never got the particulars  :(

?????

Do you mean deactivate/remove the Logitech ones, and just plug and play so to speak??

Exactly.

I have seen in some of the forums that a lot of people are doing it to solve the mouse wheel problem, but since mine is ok at the moment i will hang on a bit yet.. :thumbsup:

Not only the wheel thing, but now some of the mouse buttons are actually their own buttons. The wheel button is 'mouse3' and the back button is 'mouse4' so I don't have to map them to a keyboard button or anything with some program.

-force,May 1 2004, 22:45 ] well as I found that wireless mice are not as great as some might think,

I noticed that my wireless intellimouse explorer has a frequency problem that interfer with other wireless objects .ei "pacemaker" however because of the interferance I have to resort to the ole corded one , wireless mice ,who would of known.. .. :unsure:

A friend of mine has the same wireless logitch, the MX700, as Bob, and its awsome!

The only reason i got the MX500 was cos i couldnt affored the MX700!!

The extra weight is negliable, it has great range. Ive used it in all kinds of games, and havnt had any difficulties

Well, it was a tough call between Zebbs suggestion, or SB's 700 mouse, but I have gone for the 700, after reading the reviews at ebuyer I could not resist. Thanks for all the info.