Ghost Recon.net Forums

Optical are excellent for gaming. The nice ones are more precise. It takes a little bit to get used to them but overall they are much better. Plus you don't have to clean it... :)

While I still use my original Gateway ball mouse, I haven't had to clean it in 2 years. Rocky sent me a nice R6:Covert Ops plastic mouse pad similar to the 3M precsion mouse pads. I love it and love the fact I haven't had to clean my mouse while gaming.

I do want to try an optical mouse though.

mx500.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Logitech MX500, wired version of Bob's MX700, cheaper, but with a cord (doesnt bother me much)

@Zebb: Hate to be picky, but do you mean MX500, not MX510, cos i did a google search, and couldnt find it. If its not a typo im mighty curious :shifty:

I want to know more but:

This site don't allow users on proxy here!

Your Proxy ip: 202.148.95.2

Your ip: 202.148.94.134

powered whit Protector System

Your site doesnt like me :(

ah, found it.

So its like mine, but with coulors and better resolution?

The pic i saw was a red, looked abit dodge.

Is yours a light or dark blue?

Nice, i cant fault mine yet, except the scroll wheel doesnt work in some games (GR, Vice City, Hitman) i heard there is a way to fix it, but never got the particulars :(

Its a dark sort of metallic blue, with a hologram effect , very swish, and it plays very smoothly, it has a good weight to it as well, i had both the new and older version of the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer before this, and for me this is a better mouse, but as with all these things its purely subjective.. ;)

Yeah, the red one i saw had a sheen to it, and looked crap. Subsequently i saw the blue, and it looks cool (still like my silver tho)

Thats one thing i like about the MX500, it got a nice, "certain" weight about it. You know its there, kinda like carryin a big gun i spose. They have intelli mice at skool, and i find them to light, like pushing around a ball of paper. <_<

And the nifty buttons on the Logitechs are nice, at school im always tryin to hit back with my thumb, to no avail :(

I do like the weight of this one, its certainly heavier but in a good way than the MS ones, btw, i found this today where some guy has made a utilty for programming your mouse keys, if you havent seen it already.. ;)

Just use the logitech drivers, the software in it lets u. I had the one that is near the centre, behind scroll down, to "Close Window" fora while, but it ended badly when i went to push scroll down, and reached a liitle bit to far <_<:P