A New Campaign Is In Progress

Militiaman

Also, looking at the screenshot of the Koreans, you might want to find out a way to lighten the Cuban bodies you used so they don't contrast with the faces. (I don't know how to do that myself, just thought I would point it out.)

Actually, the reason the body color is different from the face colors on some of the characters is because they are wearing shirts underneath their uniforms.

The hand color is wrong on some of them because I haven't fixed that texturing problem. If anyone wants to help me with the skin texturing let me know.

Do the NKs really use that exact copy of the AK I thought it was just Chinese and Russian AKs thy use but i could be wrong

The North Koreans may have some AK-74 rifles, but their primary weapon is the AK-47 (that is what I read last time in the news). The country is near flat broke. A lot of the civilian population are starving to death. They don't have money to upgrade their rifles so they most likely use Chinese AK-47s. I have heard Chinese AK-47s aren't near the quality of Russian AK-47 rifles.

One of the ways that Kim Jong Il makes money is by selling chemical weapons to the highest bidder I believe.

Good on you for working on this Militiaman.

I'm really looking forward to some new missions, and I totally appreciate the importance of a good script and storyline. I'm very bored of the firefight style missions that you described earlier in the thread.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I am happy to report beta testing for North Korea Campaign is now in progress. I am even having some people beta test the modification in multiplayer Co-op.

North Korea Campaign should be coming out soon if all goes well!

There will be five missions in the campaign and one bonus mission. A total of six new modified missions for all you Ghost Recon fans to enjoy! (I might add three of the missions use maps that are not used very often. One mission uses a map from Firestar's Total Reversal Modification.)

:D

I am happy to report the test phase is over. North Korea Campaign is finished as of April 6th 2004!

I am giving it to Rocky to post to www.GhostRecon.net for download.

If you have 9 megabytes of e-mail space I will send it to you. All you have to do is send me a private message and ask for it.

:D