Winners for Humourous Categories, 2003

Sart

I hope you are enjoyed this as much as I did (zjj). :rocky: To those of you who are listed below, congratulations on winning in the GR.net 2003 Forum Awards. :thumbsup: Feel free to take the url of the image and place it in your signature as you would a normal image. To those who have not won, better luck next year. Please do not use the prizes if they do not belong to you. :nono:

Most likely to be banned - Aussie Terry

most-likely-to-be-banned.gif

Member with best name - Runs with Scissors

best-name.gif

Poster who needs a life outside of the forums & GR - Nightmare

needs-life-outside-gr.gif

Most likely to break their PC out of anger - Warhawk

angry-pc-breaker.gif

Most pointless thread - Anything by Nightmare

most-pointless-thread.gif

Best of use of smilies - zjj

best-use-of-smilies.gif

Poster with most typos - Snake

most-typos.gif

Most likely to change their sig/avatar daily - Nightmare

daily-sig-changer.gif

Member with best avatar - Jack57

best-avatar.gif

Most likely to be in the top 10 posters each day - Ruin

top-10-daily.gif

Most likely to spam - Nightmare

most-likely-to-spam.gif

Most humourous poster - magnumkp

most-humorous.gif

@Avey

I shall remember you on the next Azzcup mission for your dedication to see that I won this award. Don't worry I am sure you will do fine on point. :devil:

To all those that voted for me....Thanks..... :wall:

I will humbly accept this award in the spirit it is offered in. Now where is my hammer.

Stout Hearts

=UE=Warhawk

Why ask a boy to do a man's job?

At least my 'Peoples choice Award' banners have correct spelling. dnt u yunsters no ow 2 spel? <_<

It might have correct spelling, but the punctuation is messed up.

People's Choice Award.

Plus I had to make 50 of them. You only did one. :P

Unfortunately.......Runs with Scissors could not be here to accept this award........in fact........he'll never be here to accept any award......because.......... "HE DOESN'T EXIST......AND HE'S NEVER MADE A POST ON THIS WEBSITE SINCE HE........OR SHE.......REGISTERED" :wall:

DS :whistle:

Unfortunately.......Runs with Scissors could not be here to accept this award........in fact........he'll never be here to accept any award......because.......... "HE DOESN'T EXIST......AND HE'S NEVER MADE A POST ON THIS WEBSITE SINCE HE........OR SHE.......REGISTERED" :wall:

He does exist, it is just he posted in Off Topic so his/her posts don't count. Hasn't been around much recently thought.

Unfortunately.......Runs with Scissors could not be here to accept this award........in fact........he'll never be here to accept any award......because.......... "HE DOESN'T EXIST......AND HE'S NEVER MADE A POST ON THIS WEBSITE SINCE HE........OR SHE.......REGISTERED"  :wall:

He does exist, it is just he posted in Off Topic so his/her posts don't count. Hasn't been around much recently thought.

DS is correct... Runs with Scissors has NEVER posted, not even in General Off Topic. However, I do see him/her here periodically.

Unfortunately.......Runs with Scissors could not be here to accept this award........in fact........he'll never be here to accept any award......because.......... "HE DOESN'T EXIST......AND HE'S NEVER MADE A POST ON THIS WEBSITE SINCE HE........OR SHE.......REGISTERED"  :wall:

DS is correct... Runs with Scissors has NEVER posted, not even in General Off Topic. However, I do see him/her here periodically.

I was thinking of I have a cat. He had an nice ava.