Calling all Aussies!

Stewy

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all we gotta do is break Johnny Wilkonsens legs.

Jeff, get the car,

yep im comin along too

hated how he just kicked england to victory... :angry:

So do I and I'm english. I think they could still play without him though. We wouldn't score any points, but we could play without him...

@Magnum KP, Pffffft, without Wilkinson, you gusy are nothing. We have perfected our defence against the Kiwis, the only problem is shutting down wilkinson. The French tried with that biog black guy Serge, but to Johnny credit, he can take it, he's no weakling.

Thats why we have to take matters into our own hands and break his legs while he sleeps

When Phil Vickery powers through your defence for a match winning 5 point try you'll be laughing on the other side of ya face. (Although, as you are upside down, you probabaly do laugh on the other side of your face.)

Gotta get up early on a saturday to watch it though. :( Still, not as bad as the footy world cup in japan. I went to work at 7:30am to watch a match on our big screen.

That's ok Kiwi...wasn't deliberately being nasty to our Southern friends ;)

I just need to mention the cricket to do that... :rofl:

(just don't mention the Rugby :-" )

That is right, definately don't mention the Rugby eh? ;)

Come on England!!! Come on England!!!!

When Phil Vickery powers through your defence for a match winning 5 point try you'll be laughing on the other side of ya face. (Although, as you are upside down, you probabaly do laugh on the other side of your face.)

Gotta get up early on a saturday to watch it though. :( Still, not as bad as the footy world cup in japan. I went to work at 7:30am to watch a match on our big screen.

I was on work experience during the world cup. The ###### made me come in for 9.00 when the Brazil game was on. Proper ###### I tell thee :angry::nono:

Inhumane working conditions. You could probably sue for mental neglect.

I missed the 5-1 German beating I was at a 70th birthday party. It was cold, we were outside having a barbeque. The birthday girl didn't quite understand bbq's. Muttered something about in my day outside was for $h£!ing and inside was for eating....

I missed the 5-1 German beating I was at a 70th birthday party. It was cold, we were outside having a barbeque. The birthday girl didn't quite understand bbq's. Muttered something about in my day outside was for $h£!ing and inside was for eating....

LOL, they were the good 'ol days :P

I reckon us Brits have overtaken this thread good and proper :D

what's happened here, i thought this was an aussie thread. now we have our silly old grand ma (english) in here, our "special" little cousins ( kiwi's) and our illegitimate step brothers ( south african's) bothering us. dang, what's the world coming to

cheers......

BTW, all jokes and no offence intended :yes:

please don't shoot me :unsure:

hmm whats that u say....my god NO WAY!!!...wow that is quite amazing! ALL OUT FOR 88 AGAINST SRI LANKA!!!!!! :D:P

HOLY ######!! I MENTIONED CRICKET!!! OH NO!! this thread is certain to be hi-jacked by fellow Indian GR players who think Sachin Tendulkar is the best thing since sliced ham 

WRONG :P This thread is going to be hijacked by AUSSIE GR players who support the SRI LANKAN cricket team. :thumbsup: