Calling all Aussies!

Stewy

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This thread has been pretty dead lately.

So I guess it's fitting that it's becoming the Famous (to) Australians Obituaries.

i got here by accident, meant to click on the grannysonwebcam.com link in my favourites and hit this one instead :oops:

cheers......

• 4 months later...

I suppose so. :'(

Of the 7 people with over 100 posts in this thread, you, me and Gordo are the only ones still on GR.net at all. Slink, Jeff and Mike are MIA. I haven't seen Dan on GR.net in a month. You've never posted in this thread as much as some of those spammers. And I'm not yet crazy enough to talk to myself.

So, :bye:

• 1 month later...

my first post after....some...months gets deleted, mmm grnet hasnt changed.

Calling others names is not accepted here and you know that Dan. :nono: And since that post had no other content, the entire post was deleted.

my first post after....some...months gets deleted, mmm grnet hasnt changed.

Calling others names is not accepted here and you know that Dan. :nono: And since that post had no other content, the entire post was deleted.

pfff ryan knows i have nothing but love for him :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I miss this thread. :'(
So post in it you ######ing idiot!!!!!! You haven't posted here in 13 months! :rolleyes:

Ah, I do miss giving you crap for no real reason. :P

Seriously though, I miss this thread too.

How's school been, Slink? I'll be graduating in a month and a half.

School has been over for a long while. Almost a year and a half. Now at university....

Which, as you can tell by my post count, is busy.

Also drifted back here due to a better net connection, which means I can get some of the big mods I missed out on. :)

Now to edit CENTCOM into a compatible state with Frostbite....

I knew you were at university. It's still a school. Still studying astronomy?

It's been a long time since I've played any computer game. And I really ought to be looking for a job right now, not talking to you. But job hunting sucks.

Math. :x

The lowest grades I've ever gotten in my life were trigonometry and in chemistry (and it was the math involved in the chemistry that killed me). I passed both on the first try, but they sure as hell didn't help my grade point average.

• 1 year later...

been bugging }SkOrPn--7 over that BFS about this plan to visit Australia....was wondering if any other suggestions, tips, opinion can be shared.

checking out the packages available

Adelaide, Kangaroo Island, the Great Barrier Reef & Sydney

Kangaroo Island

For a great Aussie welcome, head straight for Adelaide, a beautiful city renowned for its warm and friendly people, art, culture and wine. From Adelaide it’s just a quick hop (actually, a 40-minute ferry ride) to Kangaroo Island, an exciting wilderness vacation destination and home to Australia’s largest koala colony. For an unforgettable look at one of the world’s most amazing natural wonders, explore Cairns and the famous Great Barrier Reef – you don’t even have to get wet! Round off your vacation in Sydney, one of the world’s most vibrant cities, where you can go to the beach, the ballet at the Opera House and 5-star restaurants, all in one day.

Package Inclusions

* Roundtrip Economy Class airfare from Los Angeles on Qantas Airways

* Add-on airfares from other U.S. cities are available

* All domestic air within Australia

* 2 nights in Adelaide

* 2 nights on Kangaroo Island, plus two full-day tours on K.I

* 4 nights in Cairns

* 4 nights in Sydney

* Roundtrip coach and ferry transfers between Adelaide and Kangaroo Island

* 12 night packages, includes 2 nights and 2 full-day tours on KI.

Hmmmm.....what do you think?