Mousepad question

Meth

worn out? Jeez! Are they using the ratpadz as a mouse surface or brake pads? Jezz, lemme see, I got my pad from Falcon-NW five yrs ago. I used it last nite, it seems the same to me. Again, I use mine for its inteded purpose. :shifty:

goodluck

My mother got hers yesterday, and she got a wider profile, its for her Bejeweled-Marathon. :rofl:

I have got an Australian Navy Recruiment mousepad I got free at a careers expo, it was free and it does the job just fine, you people have to much money. Instead of buying flash mousepads, send me the money :geek:

I have got an Australian Navy Recruiment mousepad I got free at a careers expo, it was free and it does the job just fine, you people have to much money. Instead of buying flash mousepads, send me the money :geek:

ROFLMFAO ! ! !

Hear Hear ! ! ! Spend the money on really needed PC gear. Wow.

ROFLMFAOPIMP ! ! :rofl::rofl:

• 9 months later...

k.. well- I was one of those mousepad skeptics- till I started playing AA... then.. in the midst of a firefight my avatar would start spinning in circles like a daggone ballerina. I'm sure it amused my opponents- but more often than not, I'd end up dead. :(

After enough whining on my part, someone suggested that perhaps my mousepad was the problem.

I bought the FunCpad... mostly b/c I'd heard of people using polishes, etc on their Ratpadz & I didn't want the bother. Well- it arrived about 3 weeks ago. I must say, I was giggling like a little kid seeing my mousepad encased in a shiny aluminum tin... with packaging that said "ultimate gaming pad". How silly! But- I'm sold on it.

It has: two different "gaming" surfaces; a clip to hold the cord so it no longer gets strangled by my keyboard; it doesn't migrate; I now have to purposely pirouette; ... and i can't forget that nifty aluminum tin (that i've yet to find a use for... but it sure is cute).

In a word...

It's

coolness.gif

my only complaint was that I had to go get one of those wrist "pillows" to be a bit more comfortable... after having one built in for the last couple of years, I missed it.

well im sad to say my navy pad bit the dust, the sticker on top started freying at the edges, so i replaced it with a red foamy one i found on the side of the road, real old school, fat, soft, Be-utiful!!!!