My cats are psychos

Yodasplat

Hey bluntobject... I thought you'd like to see this site as well...

EDITED: no offense BentFarfel. I know you mean no harm but I showed this link to my wife (to have a second opinion) and she found it offensive. If she does, I am sure that others will find it offensive too. Given the situation, I am removing the link. You didn't really do anything wrong, you are not on warning. This was just a little bit overboard.

I love cats. My "internet name", BentFarfel, which is going on 5 years old now, was derived from my cat, the venerable FARFEL! She's the best. She watches T.V. with me, watches me get punked on NW42 (once in awhile I own), and she sleeps on my feet at night.

:D

Edited by Yodasplat

for all you cat haters... heres a cool link... WARNING... some of this stuff is evil ... and kinda twisted... but its a good laugh if you REALLY hate cats...

Moderator edit. That site is a bit cruel and has no place here. Please link to sites that aren't as harsh.

Edited by WhiteKnight77

I don't hate cats. I don't hate animals. I don't like abuses on animals.

Don't wanna start a serious argument here cause this thread was supposed to be funny. I like to joke about my cats, or play pranks on them (sure as hell they play pranks on me! smelly ones at that) but I would never hurt them on purpose.

Joking about this is one thing. Doing something really harmful is another.

I always threaten my cat that if I see him one more time on my kitchen counter he's going in the microwave and I am going to set it to high and leave him there for 5 minutes or until brown and crispy. He usually stares at me as to say "you are a wimp. You know that. I know that. We both know that. I am staying on this counter and if you walked half of your talk I would be off of here already" and just sits there and stares. He knows he'll never go in the microwave.

My kittie had to be operated and the vet showed me a form where I could authorize them to use anesthetics on my cat so that she wouldn't suffer. I asked her:

"wouldn't you anestetize her as a matter of fact?? she's getting surgery for crying out loud"

"Yes we do that but only during operations. Afterwards, they could be in pain and anestetics would be used to make her confortable and they are an extra charge", understandably "and some owners don't wanna pay extras" ... and that I don't understand.

My cat is suffering cause I wanted to save 25 dollars in extra charges? No freaking way.