- FAQ Home
- Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - PC Technical Support
- Ghost Recon - Technical Support
- Ghost Recon - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon - Modding Support
- Ghost Recon - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW - Gameplay Support
- GRAW - Technical Support
- GRAW PC - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW PC - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Technical Support
- GRAW 2 - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon Online - Gameplay Support
- Instant Response
- Advanced search
powered by phpMyFAQ 2.6.11
error Message cant find member: pressed in type
34027/26%ID #1088 : Revision: 1.1 - Last update: 2009-08-20 21:30 by : Rocky
This could be related to the single shot bug, where you cannot select single shot, and all you hear is a "click" when pressing Z key. Often the game will crash to desktop at this point.
There is no fix. After pressing z a few time to change the rate of fire the game will crash, it is a known bug that will probably never be fixed.
- Where Can I find Mission Walkthroughs for Ghost Recon?
- I Can't Run Faster Than 60FPS, Why Is That?
- How Do The Cover and Move Commands Work?
- How Do I Manually Uninstall Ghost Recon?
- FPS and Soundcards?
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- What Are the Minimum and Recommended Specs for GRAW?
- How Do I Know If My Video Card Has Shader2?
- Will GRAW Run on My PC?
- Why can't I get HIGH setting for Textures
- Game crashes to desktop prior to vendor splash screens.
- I have no mouse cursor when I alt tab to desktop.
- No sound from your own gun.
- InstallShield Error 6001
- Crash in application version: grpcrc1.02 Failed setting up render device.
- Clicking JOIN in multiplayer does nothing.
- How can I tweak settings for better performance?
- Which Graphics cards are supported?
- How do I manually uninstall GR:AW?
- Which ports to open for GR:AW and Gamespy.
- Mouse lag issues.
- Where can I find the latest patches.
- Why does my reticule sway from side to side making it very difficult to aim?
- can you play mp3 songs in GRAW?
- Crash heading for extraction during the first mission,
- When I try to install GRAW on my PC, it gets to about 78%, where it is installing ...\Sound\Briefings\..., and it hits a Component Transfer Error saying "Data error (cyclic redundancy check)" How can I fix this or get around it?