- FAQ Home
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - PC Technical Support
- Ghost Recon Online - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon - Technical Support
- Ghost Recon - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon - Modding Support
- Ghost Recon - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW - Gameplay Support
- GRAW - Technical Support
- GRAW PC - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW PC - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Technical Support
- GRAW 2 - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Gameplay Support
- Instant Response
- Advanced search
powered by phpMyFAQ 2.6.11
How do I install a GR:AW mod?
25299/33%ID #1076 : Revision: 1.2 - Last update: 2013-01-04 22:33 by : Rocky
To install a GR:AW mod copy the contents of the mod to the local/english folder of your GR:AW installation. If the englsh folder soes not exists, simply create it first.
In the screenshot below, you can see the english folder with several subfolders - these are the installed modded files.
- Where Can I Host My Mod?
- How Do I Use RSBs?
- How Can I Make New Missions for Ghost Recon?
- What Else Can Be Modded in Ghost Recon?
- How Do I Download Mods from GhostRecon.net?
You cannot comment on this entry
Records in this category
- How Do The Cover and Move Commands Work?
- When Was GRAW Released?
- How Can I Buy GRAW?
- How to Unlock Campaign Missions.
- How are the points earned in Domination mode?
- Where can I find a mission walkthrough for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter?
- How do I call in an Airstrike?
- How to change the reticule colour.
- How do I install OGR coop mods?
- Why can't I respawn in GRAW 1 multiplayer co-op games?