- FAQ Home
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - PC Technical Support
- Ghost Recon Online - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon - Technical Support
- Ghost Recon - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon - Modding Support
- Ghost Recon - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW - Gameplay Support
- GRAW - Technical Support
- GRAW PC - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW PC - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Technical Support
- GRAW 2 - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Gameplay Support
- Instant Response
- Advanced search
powered by phpMyFAQ 2.6.11
Is Ghost Recon Like Rogue Spear?
18202/24%ID #1016 : Revision: 1.0 - Last update: 2006-06-05 22:04 by : Ruin
Ubisoft was targeting players and fans of The Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six series, hard-core gamers and military sim fans - so yes, Ghost Recon is like Rogue Spear. It is a tactical First Person Shooter where the player controls a group of characters in a mission based environment. Where the two differ is in the Ghost Recon war scenario, rather than a Rogue Spear terrorism scenario, and a revamped engine with improved graphics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Where Is the Official Support Page for Ghost Recon?
- Where Can I find Mission Walkthroughs for Ghost Recon?
- What Do the Medals Mean in Ghost Recon?
- When Was Ghost Recon Originally Released?
- How Big Are the Maps In Ghost Recon?
You cannot comment on this entry