- FAQ Home
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - PC Technical Support
- Ghost Recon Online - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon - Technical Support
- Ghost Recon - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon - Modding Support
- Ghost Recon - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW - Gameplay Support
- GRAW - Technical Support
- GRAW PC - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW PC - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Technical Support
- GRAW 2 - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Gameplay Support
- Instant Response
- Advanced search
powered by phpMyFAQ 2.6.11
GhostRecon.exe has stopped working error with Windows 7.
28240/27%ID #1115 : Revision: 1.0 - Last update: 2010-04-06 21:34 by : Rocky
If Ghost Recon refuses to un in windows 7 try this;
- Right Click on the desktop and select Screen Resolutions
- Click Advanced Settings, Adapter Tab.
- Select List All Modes
- Change to 16 bit.
- error Message cant find member: pressed in type
- What Are the Minimum Specs for Ghost Recon?
- I Can't Run Faster Than 60FPS, Why Is That?
- Where Can I Download the Latest Patch?
- Is There a Demo?
You cannot comment on this entry