- FAQ Home
- Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier - PC Technical Support
- Ghost Recon - Technical Support
- Ghost Recon - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon - Modding Support
- Ghost Recon - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW - Gameplay Support
- GRAW - Technical Support
- GRAW PC - Multiplayer Support
- GRAW PC - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Technical Support
- GRAW 2 - Modding Support
- GRAW 2 - Gameplay Support
- Ghost Recon Online - Gameplay Support
- Instant Response
- Advanced search
powered by phpMyFAQ 2.6.11
Does Future Soldier Support Kinect and Move?
17250/13%ID #1140 : Revision: 1.2 - Last update: 2012-05-26 20:14 by : Rocky
Ghost Recon Future Soldier allows the use of Xbox360 Kinect and PS3 Move for the Gunsmith portion of the game. This allows weapon modification and weapons testing on the range, but it does not include gameplay either online or during the offline campaign.
- Where Is the Official Support Page for Ghost Recon?
- How Do I Solve Sound Issues?
- How Do The Cover and Move Commands Work?
- How Do I Download Mods from GhostRecon.net?
- How Can I Edit Textures in GRAW?
You cannot comment on this entry