Wildlands Title Update 6 is available right now, if you have 9Gb of space on your platform!
Here’s the breakdown on all the new content!
- available on July 21st at approximately 10AM UTC for PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4.
- Around 8 GB on PC depending on your client, and up to 9.5 GB on consoles depending on the version already installed.
- Launch game to start download
- An in-game notification will alert players when the update becomes available.
- Helicopter controls and handling reworked and easier to control.
- Option to go back to the original controls
- crosshairs for aiming, guided rockets.
- Added a new default helicopter controls, that can be deactivated in order to revert to the previous controls
- Every helicopter now has a different behavior and flight mechanics
- Improved take off physics
- The helicopters no longer slide while taking off
- Helicopter engine torque reacts to the player’s actions
- Improved destruction of helicopters on impact
- While using a gatling chopper, the HUD now displays a crosshair while aiming
- While using a rocket chopper, the HUD now locks onto targets
- While using a small chopper with rockets, instead of locking, the player shoots rocket salvos
- Added a HUD display that shows the current helicopter speed and altitude
- Player will hear helicopter engines speeding up and slowing down upon accelerating/decelerating
As if that was not enough, there are also a bunch of bug fixes.