Lots of content in Ubisoft’s first expansion for Wildlands, but does it excite or disappoint?
We list every new piece of content in a 30 second summary!
The main headlines are :
- Three new gangs and bosses.
- Jinetes Locos
- Death Riders
- 15 new campaign missions (or more)
- Four new types of side missions
- New racing challenges
- New vehicles
- Muscle cars with nitro boosts,
- planes built for acrobatic flight,
- big chopper bikes,
- hulking monster trucks
- four outfits
- nine weapons
Narco Road will be available for season pass holders across all platforms on April 18
Standard and deluxe versions owners will be able to purchase for $14.99
New missions etc is all very good, but how do you feel about this type of image being associated with a Ghost Recon title?